Tuesday 1 January 2013

My 2013 New Years Resolutions

And now it's time to set myself some new years resolutions for 2013 - will I stick to any of them? Time will tell! But here are eleven things to hold myself over a barrel with come December!

1. Eat more healthily!
For Christmas I got a new slow cooker and some electric whisks so I'm able to do more exciting meals in the kitchen. I enjoy cooking but have to say I've not been as active in the kitchen (steady!) as I could have been recently so I'm going to make all the effort to start cooking myself some proper, hearty food this year!

2. Sketch Show Part 2
I enjoyed creating the sketch show last year and I'm going to get the follow-up done in the early part of the year!

3. Grade Two on the Keyboard
I am going to do more practice on the keyboard than I have in 2012 to build on my grade one and get to the next level!

4. Promote my radio shows more!
I'm now doing several shows on a variety of stations that I'm getting into the swing of but it's time to get some proper promotion done for them so expect some posters and such like soon!

5. Go a little bit hippie
I'm considering making a stand and stop using companies that are currently flouting the UK tax laws, which mainly means Amazon of which I'm a big shopper and have a credit card with them - but is it possible to do this and, even if it is, will it make a difference?

6. Write my novel
I started it last January and did a bit over the year but it's still languishing on my pen drive. 2013 will be the year to finish it!

7. Read more!
I used to be an avid reader but until joining a book club I've lost the love I once had. I have a pile of books to read and 2013 will be me determined to read each night!

8. Do more badminton
I love badminton but hardly do it... it's time to get fit the badminton-y way (and possibly get to the gym!)

9. Catch up on my films and video games
I have a lot of films I haven't watched and video games I've never finished. It's time to get my money's worth out of them!

10. Go to Germany
I went to France last year and in 2013 I'd like to get to Germany. Time to save up and practice the old Deutsche!

11. Take up a new hobby
I need to try something different this year and join some new social circles. Any ideas??

No comments:

Post a Comment